Saturday, March 23, 2019

RTS_3 Territory & Oceans

Now that the map engine has been established I've been able to focus on other features. One of which is generating oceans around the map so that I can start working on continents, islands, or whatever other generating I want to do:


(I removed beach for the now because instead of being its own tile it'll likely just render on the side of grass tiles)

Beside that though I've also been working on a territory system, which so far works pretty well:



I know I said to expect units in the next update but since the first unit I'm making is a settler unit I figured I should make a territory system for when I'm ready to work on creating cities. But hopefully, expect units in the next update probably maybe!

Sincerely,
Blake Gillman

No comments:

Post a Comment